20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

Friggin Sweet!

May I have that beard please?

Line Simulator Line Simulator

You sir, are my hero

Opening menu music = Blades of Steel intermission mini-game music = win.

One Button Bob One Button Bob

Amazing Fun

I enjoyed this a lot. Its wonderful to see the creativity that can come just from the use of a single button. The music suited it very well too. Keep up the great work.

Record Tripping Record Tripping

Unique and Wonderful

That was an excellent game. Kept me intrigued the whole way through. Simple control scheme, yet confusing enough to add difficulty. 10/10, 5/5.

I also liked it more because I love the Gorillaz :P

Icycle Icycle

Incredible

This is just the game I've been looking for. It's not easy, but its not so challenging that I have to give up. The sound effects, and all of the art was perfect for the mood of the game. The change of camera distance kept it exciting. The intro with the planet blew my mind. I look forward to seeing what else you release. 10/10, 5/5.

Also...Motorcycle? XD

Reef Blower Effect Reef Blower Effect

Sorry...

A very cool effect that I'm sure many are interested in learning. However, had you made this MORE tutorial oriented, then it would have been acceptable. Explain more on how it works. The code did not work for me (Does it have to be AS3?). If you resubmit this with more explanation, then I would give it a good review. Until then, I have to give it a 0

CRSHR - A Video Game CRSHR - A Video Game

Why?

Ok. the concept...been done before. If you are going to take an already existing concept...the general idea is to IMPROVE on it, not make it so you can move at the speed of deceased cattle, while trying to dodge...err...smudges moving at the speed of light. Art was crappy, please put some more effort if you are going to submit this. Can you honestly look at this, and say to yourself "I have done a good job"? Didn't think so.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

ok, first off, I CAN look at this and say I did a better job on this than those.... other submissions.